Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Note to the Teacher

Dear Mrs. Knapke-


Maddie has misplaced her "how-to" paper that she needed to turn in today. She is trying to blame the misplacement on everybody but herself. We have discussed that there are consequences to every choice whether it be on purpose or on accident. She is not happy about the misplacement, thus wanting me to write you a note to excuse her. So, I am writing you a note to tell you that there is no excuse for her losing it, she just simply lost it. She is prepared for the consequence that she might get on yellow. Thank you. Melanie


Maddie after she asked me to read the note to her: "Throw it away"!


Me: "Throw what a way"?


Maddie: "The note".


Me: "Why"?


Maddie: "Because it is a stupid note!"


AHHHHH.......Mission accomplished!!!!


Sometimes, I really do like being The Take Care of it Fairy!! (Said with my evil mom voice:)

3 comments:

A whole lot of muffin said...

I love it!!!!

Aloha said...

Very good!!!

Katie said...

mel, i love you so much.

Post a Comment